I have purchased koi and supplies from Inland Koi many times. I have never been dissatisfied. It is extremely easy to order from Inland. The shipping cost is fair. Delivery time is fast. They offer quality products. The koi are healthy and beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend Inland to anyone. THEY ARE FANTASTIC TO DO BUSINESS WITH!
Sept. 13, 2005
The variety of choices that this vendor carries are enourmous and having lots to choose from is very important. Communication is excellent, the vendor is very easy to get a hold of and all my questions have been answered. I recommend anyone interested in acquiring koi fish or supplies to use Inland Koi.
Jun. 4, 2007
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
Terms and Conditions:
Prices are subject to change without notice and may be different at our store. Order can be done by online, phone, fax, or email. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, American Express, or money orders. No COD's Accepted. California residents add 8.75% sales tax.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your credit card or other approved method of payment will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy and your order is shipped.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance group. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit or debit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your card in the amount of the charge.
Most orders will be shipped the next business day. All shipments are generally sent by UPS ground shipping which is most economical, or USPS priority mail unless you specifically request other methods. You can also select UPS second day, UPS three day, and UPS next day if you prefer. Most items will be ship from our distributor’s warehouse in California, some will be ship directly from our manufacturers to you. Occasionally you may receive two or three packages to complete a large order. However, this rarely happened. There will not be any additional shipping charges because of multiple deliveries.
Due to the nature of our business, it is difficult to calculate the actual shipping costs at the time when customers place their orders. Therefore, the exact shipping charges will be added later when we received your orders. The shipping charge will be sent to you if you specifically request for it. Disregard any shipping charges that may be added at the time of your order, which is out of our control because we are using a third party software. Be assure that we do NOT add that shipping charge to your final total. We will ship your order the cheapest way possible for the products that you order. We strive to ship our products the most cost-effective ways possible for you. If you still need a shipping costs quote, please contact us, we will be glad to assist you.
* Free Shipping items are only valid in the 48 contiguous states.
1. SORRY BUT NO RETURN OR REFUND ON LIVE FISH. We only guarantee live arrival and you must be present at the time of delivery to accept the fish and sign for it. If the fish died upon delivery we will replace it with another fish of equal value. You must notify us immediately by email, phone, or fax, within 6 hours of delivery in the unfortunate event that the fish died when you received it. You must also take a digital picture of the fish and email it to us. If photo are taken, send it to us as soon as possible after you have contacted us about the problem. We cannot accept responsibility for shipping delay or damages done by the carrier.
2. Other non-returnable include Plants, chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners.
3. The original purchaser has a period of 14 days to return an item and subject to a restocking fee of 15%. NO refund on any shipping and handling costs. Special order items, sales or special deals are also not returnable.
4. The merchandise must be in resalable UNUSED condition and returned in the original undamaged packaging. All warranty books, instructions manuals, parts and accessories must be included as well as the original box in which the item was shipped. To protect the original factory carton from any additional shipping damage, please place it inside another carton for return shipping.
5. A Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) must be obtained prior to shipping any item(s) back by contacting Inland Koi (you will need to have your invoice handy).
6. Acceptance of merchandise is final only after inspection.
7. Customer is responsible for return freight to us as well as the original freight costs except for defective and items shipped in error by Inland Koi. Note: on orders sent with free freight, customer will be responsible for actual outgoing freight charge.
· Customer is responsible for unloading the item(s) from the truck. Truck drivers are not responsible for getting oversized items off the truck. Shipping charges do not include a Lift gate! If you require lift gate service to unload your equipment, please call us at (909) 433-9567 or email us for a quoted price.
· IMPORTANT - Inspect Freight BEFORE YOU SIGN. Note on the freight bill any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Failure to do so will result in you or your company being liable for the damaged merchandise. Notify the carrier immediately upon delivery of any noticeable damage. We cannot assist you in working out a settlement with the carrier unless they are immediately notified of the damage. If you suspect internal damage OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection. Hold all damaged goods and their packaging materials for inspection by the carrier. Please make sure you retain a signed copy of the Bill of Lading or shipping paperwork for your records.
· Once you are contacted for delivery by the carrier, it is your responsibility to accept delivery unless other arrangements are made. Any storage fees incurred due to failure to accept delivery will be the customers responsibility.
· In the event a customer refuses shipment after shipping from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all freight charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
· In the event a customer requests to pick up a shipment at a local freight company terminal and the customer does not pick up the shipment, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping both to and from the freight terminal and a restocking fee.
Note: If the customer returns the item(s) for any reason except that it is defective, customer is responsible for outgoing freight as well as return freight.
· IMPORTANT - Inspect all packages, especially fish, BEFORE YOU SIGN. Note on the delivery receipt any obvious damage or notify the driver if present at the time of delivery. Failure to do so will result in you being liable for the damaged merchandise. Call UPS immediately at 1-800-742-5877 to file a damage claim upon delivery of any noticeable damage. We cannot assist you in working out a settlement with UPS unless they are immediately notified of the damage…and we are unable to accept responsibility for damage if the goods have been signed for and accepted in “Good Condition”. If you suspect internal damage OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton(s) within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection. Hold all damaged goods and their packaging materials for inspection by UPS and call them at 1-800-742-5877 to file a damage claim.
· In the event a customer refuses delivery after the merchandise has shipped from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all UPS charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
· In the event a customer cancels an order after the merchandise has shipped from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all UPS charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
Note: If the customer returns the item(s) for any reason except that it is defective, customer is responsible for outgoing UPS charges as well as return UPS charges.
Inland Koi does not warranty any product sold in this catalog. All warranties are provided by the original manufacturer. Products returned for warranty consideration must be sent to manufacturer for their evaluation and final disposition. A RGA number must be obtained before sending in a warranty claim.
Inland Koi shall not be responsible for any damage caused by shipping delays, use of products, errors in shipping, or damage to personnel, lost income and damage caused by the installation of said products.
Join our newsletter to receive updates and special offers from Inland Koi.